Home » Task and Function
Tasks and Functions
Based on the Minister of Agriculture Decree no. 299/Kpts/OT.140/7/2005 of 25 July 2005 the main tasks of ICFORD are to formulate policies and programs and to conduct research and development of food crops. In performing those tasks ICFORD functions to:
1. Formulate food crop research and development policies.
2. Formulate food crop research and development program.
3. Conduct institutional research collaborations and dissemination of its results.
4. Carry out food crop research and development.
5. Evaluate and report its activities.
6. Carry out its administrative affairs.